It's weekly update time!! As always, we've worked hard to listen to what you'd love to see in Captivate and have put together the latest release as follows...
- Podcast import assistant just got smarter! - sometimes your old host will have it set that your show must only display, for example, 150 episodes in your feed. We have made sure that Captivate checks your episode numbers and that if we detect that your show has published more episodes than are in your feed, we let you know to change that setting in your old host before importing. It's the little things, right?
- Intermittent Safari dropdown bug - in certain circumstances, specific dropdowns wouldn't behave properly due to a small bug in Safari. This is now fixed. Cheers Cody!
- Episode level cover art updates - every now and then, if you don't have a podcast cover art set in your show settings as you ramp up to launch, you'd have a problem uploading episode level cover art. That's all sorted, now.
- Smarter CMYK checks on cover art - uploading the wrong type of podcast cover art can result in your show being rejected by Apple et al. No one wants that, so we've made our cover art sanity checker even more useful by making sure that if you upload your file in the CMYK colorspace, we'll let you know.
- Embeddable player animation tweaks - the player animation is now a little more intelligent when it comes to the status of your audio (playing or non-playing) and will perform as you'd expect when you pause the player.
All relevant help articles have been updated to reflect these changes.