It's weekly update time!!
This week it's all been about SEO, whoop!
As always, we've worked hard to listen to what you'd love to see in Captivate and have put together the latest release as follows...
- Episode page SEO: Whether you're a Podcast Websites user or you're using Captivate Sync™ on your own WordPress website, you're going to love the addition of episode page SEO tools. You can now set a custom SEO meta title and meta description, as well as customize the permalink/slug of your episode for your WordPress website. This feature is available in the WordPress Captivate Sync™ interface and in the episode editor within Captivate proper, if you're using Sync.
- Internal coupon stuff: Our goal is to be a platform that can be as agile and responsive as possible. There are some podcast hosts that still do things like affiliate programmes using paper (I know!) and from day one, we didn't want to be that company. So, we spent some time this week working on a custom interface to extend the way that we can add coupon behaviours to our pricing system. This means that for events, quick spin-up online summits and so on, we can respond quickly with custom plans/trial extensions for them - it's great for organizers to get answers quickly. Boring for you, super useful for us!
All relevant help articles have been updated to reflect these changes.
Heads up, too - it's holiday season so there'll be no feature releases during the weeks commencing 23rd December and 30th December.
Holiday support hours.
During the holidays, we'll be around as usual with exceptions on these days:
- 24th December, Christmas Eve - reduced support hours, but still around.
- 25th December, Christmas Day - closed.
- 26th December, Boxing Day (UK) - reduced support hours, but still around.
- 31st December, New Years Eve - reduced support hours, but still around.
- 1st January 2020 - closed.
- 2nd January 2020 - normal service.